- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are the terms and conditions which apply to the relationship between buyers of garments and other goods through the Website and Portluxe.
- In these terms the following definitions shall apply:
“Agreement” means any contract entered into between Port Luxe and a Buyer;
“Buyer” means the buyer of an Item which is sold through the Website;
“Customs” means the relevant department in the respective country which collects duties levied on goods imported into the said country;
“Portluxe”, “us”, “we” and “our” means Port Luxe Sdn Bhd (Company No: 1077172-H) a company incorporated in Malaysia and having its registered office address at Unit C-6-5, 6th Floor, Block C, No 12, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur;
“Item” means any garment or other item sold via the website;
“Terms” means the Buyer’s Terms and Conditions; and
“Website” means our website www.myportluxe.com
Items on Website
- All items offered for sale on the Website are used or “pre-owned” items which we are selling as agents on behalf of private third party sellers. By agreeing to these Terms you acknowledge that in offering to purchase and/or purchasing any Item we act as agent for a Seller (our principal).
- While we make every effort to describe and display every Item as accurately as possible, you should be aware that the colour and appearance of the Item as displayed on your computer monitor or any other display may differ from the actual colour and appearance of the Item.
- The stated Price is designed to reflect the fact that the Item is pre-owned, taking into account the condition of the Item and a number of factors, including and without limitation to the original retail price of the Item, the age and style of the Item and other relevant market factors.
- Once you have placed your order we will send you an acknowledgement by email. This email is merely a confirmation that we have received your order and does not constitute acceptance of your order.
Prices, Payment and Delivery
- All prices provided on the Website are in Malaysian Ringgit.
- We accept payments in Malaysian Ringgit only by credit or debit card, bank transfer. We may accept other forms of payment from time to time, which will be clearly indicated on our Website. We will also accept cash for walk-in customers.
- Portluxe will insure items prior to postage until the Item is delivered.
Portluxe aims to despatch items within 48 hours of receiving the order (if accepted). Our office hours for shipping are from 10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. Please note that estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commences from the date of despatch. There will not be pick up or deliveries during public holidays, please expect delays during said period.
- If there are custom duties and/or any taxes to be paid for the order, Buyer agrees to bear all cost(s) and will pay the cost(s) directly to the Customs.
- For payment of Item on website, you confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit or debit card to use it. All credit or debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your credit or debit card refuses to authorise payment to Portluxe, we will not be responsible or liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Holders of credit or debit cards may be subject to validation checks and authorisation by issuer of their card. We accept no responsibility if your card issuer refuses payment authorisation and we shall not be liable for any resulting delay or non-delivery.
- The Item must be returned to us in the same condition as when you received it, with all tags and labels, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and item care guide still attached. We accept no responsibility and shall not be liable for Items which are lost, delayed or damaged in transit. We therefore recommend that you package the Item carefully and insure it during transit to ensure that it reaches us in the same good condition as when you received it..
- Returns that are damaged and/or soiled will not be accepted and will be sent back to the Buyer and/or a refund refused.
- You must return the item to us at the following address: Returns Department, Portluxe, B-0-2 & B-1-2, Plaza Damas, 60 Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, Sri Hartamas, 50480, Kuala Lumpur.
- SALE items are NON refundable and NON exchangable.
Limitation of Liability
- Save to the extent required by law, we shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error, mis-description or omission in any description of an Item marketed on the Website or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you under these Terms for any loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, wasted expenditure, goodwill, reputation or revenue or for any indirect consequential or economic loss or damage whatsoever howsoever arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the performance of the Agreement or any breach of the Terms or Agreement by us.
- Our aggregate liability to you under these Terms shall be limited to a sum equivalent to the total value of your order.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising as a result of us being prevented from performing our obligations under these Terms by reasons of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- None of the provisions contained in these Terms affect your statutory rights.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights and/or obligations under these Terms or any Agreement into which these Terms are incorporated.
- No person other than Portluxe or a Buyer shall have any rights to enforce any of these Terms or any Agreement into which these Terms are incorporated.
- These terms shall be governed in accordance with Malaysian law.